Thursday, August 11, 2011

Please, Don't Make Fun of My "Manties."

If you've read my profile or have ever met me, for that matter, you know how I feel about karaoke.  Well, last night was Wednesday night, and that only means one thing...karaoke at the local gay bar, Plan B!  At work I keep hearing Billy Joel's "Oh What a Night," and I've been dying to sing it!  So, I requested the song and waited anxiously for my turn.  However, the song I requested was some 50's doo-wop crap by a group called the Dells!  Needless to say, I had no idea what I was singing...it was a karaokatastrophe!!!  I was mortified.  Will I ever be able to show my face at Plan B again?!  Yes, actually, I've got plans to return Saturday ;)  But the important thing about last night is that I only had one beer... yes, one beer.  Last week I would've told you I didn't think it could be done! 

So apparently people who want to lose weight eat oatmeal...and I can see why! Upon finishing mine this morning, it's fiber content had already kicked in and I felt like I never wanted to eat again.  That and it took me at least 30 minutes to eat...uff da! And this wasn't that sweetened instant stuff... this was the real, mushy deal.  Eating it without fruit is like listening to Eminem without wearing ear-plugs...it's so disgusting you're practically hurling (Em fans, can we just agree to disagree? Thanks).  Moving on.  

Disclaimer:  the following photos are not for the faint of heart.  The Surgeon General says if you're pregnant or have a heart condition, you should not view the following pictures.  They have been found both disturbing and permanently damaging.  For you brave (or stupid) individuals, I give you Jackie Hauser at 221.6 lbs:




As I've noted in the title, I ask that you don't make fun of my "manties"... or look too closely at them, for that matter...it seems they've worn a little thin in the rear :S  So yeah, it's safe to say that's more than you've ever wanted to see of me!  And just so you know, I'm doing my "pledge pose" in picture 1.  Geez, I can't help but laugh at my comically skinny legs!  How can they be so skinny after lugging all this weight around?!  And thank GAGA my sports-bra is concealing my flabby side-boob region...no one wants to see that!  Unfortunately, the sports-bra's not doing anything for my back fat... who can tell me how to get rid of that crap?!  I'd like a little something I can throw in to GAGAerobics.  

Call it water weight or call it a fluke, but I weighed myself again today and I'm down to 220.2 lbs.  If my calculations are correct, that means I've lost 1.4 lbs already!  If only I'd taken these pictures after dropping this pound and a half...

Here's hoping you're enjoying this GAGAlicious weather!  

"Let me be myself and then I am satisfied.  I know that I'm a woman, a woman with inward strength and plenty of courage." - Anne Frank


LOVE. PEACE. GAGAerobics.

Jackie


4 comments:

  1. A special thanks to Morgan Boland for taking those saucy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Jacko! If ya wanna get rid of that back fat, do the wood choppers! Get a medicine ball (I use a 12lber in kickboxing but you should start at 8ish) and follow this guy:

    Regular woodchopper: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-x0_U5cJBY&feature=related

    Then you can do a variation where you bring one foot forward and do a rotation (obviously do one foot and then the other):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxPcPB3mvCY&NR=1

    This guy does them really fast, you can do them slower and still get a workout--don't hurt yourself. Do each one for at least 2 minutes. You won't feel it during the exercise but the next day or two days later you're gonna know you did it!

    One thing--make sure to bring the ball back as far as you can so you get a good abdominal stretch and when you bend over try to also go as far as you can--this way you maximize the effect of it.

    P.S. I went from 215 down to 160 where I'm at now. Let me know if you need any more targeted exercises!

    P.P.S. Lift HEAVY weights. Do squats--they burn the most fat the fastest. :)

    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLAIN OATMEAL BLOWS. BUT IF YOU EAT IT EVERYDAY FOR TWO MONTHS, YOU START TO LIKE IT.

    ReplyDelete